Webinar: The accessibility of eLearning solutions in crisis times
DIGITALEUROPE invites you to a webinar dedicated to discussing the state-of-play regarding accessibility and user-centred design of eLearning solutions and their relevance in crisis times.
The provision of high-quality digital learning materials and content in an effective, attractive and engaging way will happen only if the whole digital education experience is inclusive, accessible and easy to understand and use by all students, regardless of their abilities, digital readiness and cultural background.
Join this online workshop to know more about the accessibility of eLearning environments, the existing barriers, the policy context, and possible solutions that can improve the experience of students at risk of exclusion.
10:00-10:10 Introduction and moderation
- Jose Martinez, Senior Project Manager, DIGITALEUROPE
10:10-10:30 The end-user perspective: key barriers that students with disability are experiencing when interacting with e-learning contexts
- Loredana Dicsi, Membership, Internal Communications and Youth Officer at European Disability Forum
- František Milan, Student at Masaryk University
10:30-10:45 The European perspective on e-learning: standards, policy and regulation
- Susanna Laurin, Research and Innovation Officer at Funka
10:45-11:00 Strategies to address the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic situation on eLearning
- Radek Pavlíček, Senior Accessibility Specialist at Masaryk University
11:00-11:15 Presentation from a DIGITALEUROPE member (TBC)
11:15-11:30 Q&A and closing remarks