Privacy Symposium conference
Join the conference to meet top level experts shedding light on the latest developments in data protection regulations, compliance and innovative technologies.
The first edition of the Privacy Symposium conference aims at promoting international dialogue, cooperation, and knowledge sharing on data protection. It is co-organized with the data protection unit of the Council of Europe, the European Cyber Security Organization (ECSO), the Internet of Things (IoT) Forum, and several other organizations and European research projects.
PRIVACY SYMPOSIUM provides a venue for data protection professionals, experts, authorities and researchers to meet and discuss:
- Latest and upcoming changes in data processing regulations
- International cooperation and convergence in data protection
- Emerging technologies and data protection compliance
- Future demands and needs for data protection compliance
- Research and innovation in data protection and compliance