Digital Impulse Hub (DIH) is a non-profit strategic commitment resulting from public and private collaboration, to foster digital transformation, the digitalization of industry and commerce, the promotion of entrepreneurship, the growth of start-ups, innovation and the international competitiveness of the Territorial Demarcation of the Chamber of Terrassa.
Brings together competence centers, universities and their research groups, local administration, and companies, coordinated by the Terrassa Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services.
The Digital Impulse Hub is located in the industrial ring around the city of Barcelona (30 km), where the main high-tech manufacturing industry , and the main engineering, digitalisation and an important cluster of digital creative industries are located, its mission is to foster digitalization of enterprises, specially of SMEs, of public administration and of training in Catalonia Region.
1. Digitalization aware rising activities and new technologies updates
2. Training, guidance and mentoring on Digitalization and Digital Competences
3. Digitalization diagnoses
4. Technology Transfer and matchmaking events
5. Innovation grants and subventions services
6. IPR services
7. Digitalization support projects and programmes for SMEs
8. State of the art facilities, testing facilities and prototyping
9. Support, counselling and mentoring of digital start-ups